- This policy applies to the website, operating at the url: viaitalia.co.uk
- The operator and administrator of personal data is the owner of the service
- Operator's email contact address: [email protected]
- The Operator is the controller of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Running a comment system
- Handling inquiries via contact form
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntarily entered data in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on end devices.
Selected data protection methods used by the operator
- The login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works one-way - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator Linode. The physical server and its backup are located in the EU.
Your rights and additional information on how the data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients: a hosting company on a trust basis.
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to personal data concerning you, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability.
- You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries in terms of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal information, if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The site, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the association of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Information of users' behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
- The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic, through Google Analytics (Google Inc. based in the USA).
- The operator does not transmit personal data to the operator of this service, only anonymized information.
Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the session of the Service user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives set forth above under "Important marketing techniques."
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
Transparency & Consent Framework
Viaitalia.co.uk participates in and complies with all IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework Specifications and Policies. Viaitalia.co.uk uses Consent Management Platform No. 92.